Thursday, February 22, 2018

February Favourite Skin Product!


Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream 

This winter season my skin has well and truly suffered. I have very typical combination skin and normally its under control pretty well but for some reason this winter its gone crazy. 

My forehead is so dry that my foundation wasn't sitting well and then my chin kept breaking into spots from being too oily. I really felt like I couldn't control it. That was until I re-found my love for Elizabeth Arden eight hour cream.

This stuff is sent from the Gods and isn't new either! It was first invented by Elizabeth Arden in 1930.  

I first had this cream when I was about 19 and I don't think I appreciated how wonderful it was back then.
My skin wasn't half as bad as it is now that I'm in my 30's (God damm my younger self!) and if I'm honest my skincare routine was pretty non-existent.

Now I'm older (and slightly wiser) I've learnt that no good comes from abusing your skin.

The apricot coloured cream itself is more like a gel and it's so thick. The smell is also fantastic and really makes your face smell like it does after a luxury facial. I know not everyone likes fragranced moisturisers and it is available in fragrance free.

It contains vitamin E and Lanolin, which if you've ever been a breastfeeding mother, you'll know Lanolin cream is a fantastic healer. The eight hour cream can be used on chapped lips, dry skin on hands and elbows and even can help remove waterproof mascara.

Its definitely a handbag must-have and wont be going anywhere out of my beauty routine anytime soon.

Click Here for a link to the Elizabeth Arden Website


With Love, Olivia x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig